Call of Duty MW 3 SP+MP Non STEAM [TeknoGods CRACK] Download - Forum`

PITEX-Cy Forum!
Home | Call of Duty MW 3 SP+MP Non STEAM [TeknoGods CRACK] Download - Forum` | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum` » Call of Duty Series (COD) » COD MW3 » Call of Duty MW 3 SP+MP Non STEAM [TeknoGods CRACK] Download
Call of Duty MW 3 SP+MP Non STEAM [TeknoGods CRACK] Download
GiannosCyDate: Κυριακή, 24/02/2013, 2:17 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Download Call of Duty MW 3 Single And Multiplayer [TeknoGods CRACKFree!

Play Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 FOR FREE ! This is probably the last tutorial on MW3 I will do because there's simply nothing left to showcase. TeknoMW3 is a special launcher that allows you to play on Dedicated Servers without having to mess with your Steam or AlterMW3 codes. In other words - This is the real thing, Sh*t just got real ! You can play with your buds on LAN, using hamachi, you can find dedicated servers as I show in the video or you can play Spec Ops Missions or Survival, once again, with no Steam integration in your game.

Requirements:
------------------------------------------------------------------
1. .NET Framework 4.0
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17851
2. Original Modern Warfare 3 1.0-1.4.382 update
3. Original IW5SP.exe, IW5Server.exe and IW5MP.exe
4. No pirated versions

--------
Setup:
1. Extract The RAR file.
2. Copy All files From (1.First) and next from (2.Second) to Your (Modern Warfare 3) Directory!
3. Run TeknoMW3.exe (after may show you upgrade if there is new version of teknogood, suggest to upgrade)
4. On first run select nickname and fov

*NOTE*
that for any questions or problems you have, I'm not the creator of this crack, contact with teknogods:

TeknoGods Official MW3 Page

A d M 1 N`

Forum` » Call of Duty Series (COD) » COD MW3 » Call of Duty MW 3 SP+MP Non STEAM [TeknoGods CRACK] Download
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright © 2009-16 PITEXCOD2. All rights reserved.